Sunday, April 27, 2008

Quiz Show

I was walking across a college campus and someone thrust a "quiz" into my hands. Astonished I saw it was given to me by a libertarian. On a public college campus?! Could this be? Anyhow, I wonder how many of my friends would actually take a test like this one. They might be surprised by the results. Or not. Click here!

Here is another one that I just took. click here. It is skewed a bit also but interesting.
This one was probably the most interesting. Click here.
Were any of you surprised by your results? Please hit the post button and respond, si vous plait?

3 comments:

salinda said...

You're right. The last quiz is most interesting. I scored as a Neocon Republican. The Libertarian thing looked as though it would score almost everyone Libertarian...

Magpie said...

I only did the third one: Hardcore Democrat. And, I'm not surprised! :)

Anonymous said...

VERY interesting. I did all 3. The first was statist which surprized me. The 2nd put me in between Bush Sr. and Kemp and the last I don't remember but thought was most on target. -H