Thursday, April 17, 2008

Next Year in Jerusalem


So another year has gone by and we have still not made it to Jerusalem. I know that I want to get there with my sons and husband this year. All of these years we say it without much thought at the Seder but it is my hope and prayer that we go next year.

Actually, if we could go before 09 we will see it during her 60th year!
One small piece of land which is so full of history and religion.

So tomorrow I cook. We are having over 24 people and there is a lot to cook and much to get ready. Usually we do something funny for the plagues. Sun glasses for darkness, ketchup packets for the blood etc. I just don't have the time or energy this year. Oh well. It is a lot of work but everyone seems to appreciate it and we will get to see our grand nieces and nephews. Also, I find that a round of cosmos definitely puts the family in a good mood.


1 comment:

Mia said...

You could always come over for Rosh Hashanah.